If you would like to have fun while riding bikes — or just have fun — please consider joining one of our social events that take place several times a month.
A collegiate cycling club is only as strong as its members.
Founded in October 2012, Mason Cycling is part of George Mason University Recreation as a Co-Ed Club Sport riding and racing in Road, Mountain, and Cyclocross events.
Mason Cycling recruits any full-time students interested in both social riding and collegiate racing.
If you would like to have fun while riding bikes — or just have fun — please consider becoming a member today!
One Club, Many Disciplines
Mason Cycling Club (George Mason University Cycling Club) is a USA Cycling recognized Division One collegiate racing club representing George Mason University in the Atlantic Collegiate Cycling Conference.
Do you want to race for Mason? Learn More
2017 Mountain Schedule
- Sep 09 – Sep 10: William & Mary – [EVENT FLYER]
- Sep 16 – Sep 17: Virginia Tech – [EVENT FLYER]
- Sep 23 – Sep 24: Mason – [EVENT WEBSITE]
- Sep 30 – Oct 01: James Madison – [EVENT FLYER]
- Oct 07 – Oct 08: Appalachian State (Conference Championships) – [EVENT FLYER]
- Oct 20 – Oct 22: Collegiate Mountain Bike Nationals (Missoula, Montana)
The 1st Annual Spirit of Mason Fun Ride is a recreational ride that goes from the GMU Fairfax Campus to Gunston Hall and Back on January 7th, 2018 (Rain, Snow, or Shine).
Mason Cycling sponsors two events each year that include the Wolf Bouncer All Mountain Weekend and Spirit of Mason Gran Fondo.
Mason Cycling Club, along with Reckoneer.com, will be hosting the 3rd Annual Wolf Bouncer All …